PLATFORMA 22 d.o.o. za razvoj i investicije
Put Gimnazije 2, 22000 Šibenik
OIB/VAT No.: 03604987988
Tel. : +385 22 216 864
Mail : email@example.com
Platforma22 d.o.o. respects the privacy and security of its users, and all the visitors of this website. We are hereby informing you about the personal data we collect, how we process it, how we protect it, and what your rights are regarding the data processing.
Tel: +385 91 7888 987, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1. We shall process your personal data necessary for the performance of the official tasks of the website Platforma22 within the denotation of Article 6(1)(e) OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT and of the COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“the General Regulation”). These tasks and powers are prescribed by the provisions of the General Regulation and the Act on the implementation of the General Regulation, which include:
• provide answers to the inquiries received;
• providing a legal opinion;
• taking actions to control compliance with the General Regulation;
• treatment of complaints received, and complaints addressed to us as a supervisory authority.
2.2. We process your personal data by fulfilling our legal obligations within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation for the purpose of:
• responding to a request for the exercise of the right of access to information;
• employment at our company.
2.3. Your personal data are processed based on legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation, for the purpose of:
• participation in our education and lectures
• keeping records of the clients
2.4. Your personal data are processed based on consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation, for the purpose of:
• better functioning of all web site features and providing better user experience
Cookies can be permanent, meaning that they stay stored on user’s computer after visiting the website, and temporary, meaning they are stored only during the visit to the website.
Further information on cookies can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
How are they used on this site?
Platforma22.hr does not use any third party or persistent cookies.
3.1. Managing Cookies
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites. If you want to remove the cookies from your device, you can do it at any time you want by using your web browser’s settings.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us in writing or via e-mail email@example.com or via contact form on our website.
Your rights are:
4.1. The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
4.2. The right to access your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data that we are processing about you and you may request detailed information on their purpose of processing, on the type/categories of personal data that are being processed, including access to your personal data, information on recipients or categories of recipients, and on the foreseen period in which data will be stored.
Access to personal data may be limited only in cases prescribed by Union law or by our national legislation, or where such limitation respects the fundamental rights and freedoms of others.
4.3. The right to rectification of your personal data
You have the right to request the rectification of personal data if your data are incorrect, incomplete, and up to date.
If you want to rectify your data, you can send us request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: Platforma 22 d.o.o Put gimnazije 2, HR-22000 Šibenik
4.4. The right to remove your personal data
You have the right to request the removal of your personal data if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
• Your personal data are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we collected or processed them;
• You have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) and there is no other legal basis for processing;
• You have objected to the processing of your personal data in accordance with
Article 21(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and if there are no legitimate reasons for processing;
• Your personal data have been illegally processed;
• Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or State law to which the controller is subjected • Your personal data have been collected in relation to the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
4.5. Right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to obtain a restriction on processing if:
• You dispute their accuracy;
• If the processing is unlawful and you oppose to its removal;
• If the data controller no longer needs personal data but you requested to process your data for the purpose of setting, fulfilling or defending legal claims;
• If you have objected to the processing of your personal data.
4.6. The right to object to processing of your personal data You have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on the legitimate interest.
4.7. The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We use data processors to provide us certain services e.g. IT services. We require such processors to abide by certain terms to protect any personal data which is processed by the service provider/supplier during the course of providing the service, in accordance with the requirements set out at Article 28 (3) of the GDPR.
Under certain circumstances, we have a legal obligation to share your personal data. A legal obligation may arise from national or EU legislation.
Therefore, your personal data may be transmitted to other recipients when we are bound by the relevant regulations to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We take all the necessary technical and organisational safety measures to protect your personal data from their unauthorised or unlawful handling, as well as from accidental loss, destruction, or alteration of your personal data.
We process your personal data until the purpose of processing personal data is met. After the end of the purpose for which they were collected, we no longer use your personal data, and they remain in our storage system, and we keep them as much as we are obliged by law on keeping archival materials.
If you have any comments or queries in relation to the processing of your personal data, send us email to: email@example.com